Tuesday, September 30, 2014

On My Way Home

No! No! I don't want to go home.
 “Two things are infinite: the universe 
and human stupidity; and I'm not 
sure about the universe.” 
~ Albert Einstein

As I write this, I'm waiting to board our flight from Philadelphia to Las Vegas.  I don't think I'll be able to get a blog written tonight because my body is on European time, and it's telling me that it is 2:00 am.


Ok. I'll go.

 Let me say this: Madrid International is one honking big airport.  If you think security in the US is extensive, fly through there.  (More tomorrow)


My 2 bags
 Some flyers have absolutely no manners.   (More tomorrow or Wednesday)


Happy to head home
And, the people working customs in Philadelphia International are infinitely stupid. More than 300 people on the flight from Madrid would agree.

No comments:

Post a Comment